Time & Location
30 Nov 2020, 20:00 – 22:00 GMT-8
About the Event
Positive Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain adapt to form new and strengthening existing neural connections in the brain toward beneficial experiences. By recognizing and absorbing everyday life experiences and also paying attention and noticing new and different beneficial experiences in the past and the future, integrating these experiences in the brain structure and processing them deeply. One of the ways this is done is by “Taking in the Good” into our experience by mindful methods such as pause and pondering. Also the skills of positive neuroplasticity allows people to recognize, honor and heal the deep wounds that come from our living. The experiential psycho-educational training will help you give your clients the skills to change beneficial experiences into inner resources and inner strengths to deal with life’s challenges as they come into treatment
This workshop will help you give your client skills and you will learn the following concepts and techniques:
· Change your brain through pruning, mindfulness, practice and understand the impact of the negativity bias in our lives. Also deeply recognizing the good facts in our life into a good life.
· Heal turning beneficial experiences into inner resources and inner strengths
· How to take in the good – holding inner strengths and resources to beneficial change in our brain
· Recognize and honor your deep needs and grow resources you need the most
· Stay regulated and develop calm strength to manage stress and pay attention to the healing balm of your soul to avoid risking the dreaded experience.
· Increase self-worth and learning to be on your side.
· Get the benefit of self-compassion